Human Capital Development – Internship and Block Placement for Academic Institutions
The internship and block placement provides guidance and direction to students. Vasavya MahilaMandali (thereafter referred to as ‘VMM’) wishto include interns on work placements within each department of VMM. The internes have to adhere to the volunteer policy of VMM.
“A number of NGOs may be contributing for human capital development but VMM stands aloft with it’s quite a laudable contribution of human capital development for the generation of quality human resources by having an astute institutionalized interface with Universities and Colleges, the places of higher learning that produce graduates and postgraduates to the country to handle complex tasks of building the nation.” Dr. KoteswarRaju, Head of the Department of Social Work, Central University, Kerala.
“VMM provided placement agency, for students where they have been given training, inculcatingvalues of social service and taken up social work with a missionary zeal.” Dr. ABSV Ranga Rao, Head of the department of Social work and Coordinator Gandhian Studies Centre Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
Institutions utilizing the placement services
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur, India
- PadmavathiMahila University, Tirupathi, India
- Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
- BR Amedkar University, Srikakulam, India
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam, India
- PanditDeendayal Petroleum University, Gujarat, India
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
- Tata Institute of Social Studies, Mumbai, India
- Asian University for Women, Bangladesh
- University of Sydney, Australia