Vision & MissionHome Vision & Mission
Empowering woman, children and families by increasing happiness and ensuring a sustainable society with human values.
- To ensure the rights of women, youth and children in life cycle through community-driven initiatives of care, protection, development and welfare.
- To facilitate knowledge building of communities on issues of orphan and vulnerable children and youth with gender inclusivity and improving value of education through environmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive approaches.
- To promote the physical and psychosocial health of communities by building knowledge on prevention/care/treatment and thereby increasing demand for government services; building capacity of government services and delivering quality outreach services through community support structures.
- To promote entrepreneurship and financial sustainability of vulnerable families by educating them on their economic rights, building vocational skills, employment opportunities and access to credit/aid.
- To increase capacity of the Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and civil society organizations.
- To facilitate meaningful participation of women and youth in multi-level democratic decision making bodies and to advocate changes for progressive policies through evidence based research.
VMM CORE VALUES
- Gender in life cycle
- Rights based approach
- Valuing communities
- Partnering with civil society
- Sustain quality of services
- Social audit
- Evidence based
- Value for money, matter, work