Vasavya Mahila Mandali OUT STANDING AWARDS/RECOGNITION FOR THE WORK OF VASAVYA MAHILA MANDALI
Received by Mrs Chennupati Vidya,Founder President
- 1983: She is the recipient of Saraswathi award, instituted by Shikshit Samaj,
- 1983: Delhi Festive award by Telugu academy, Delhi
- 1975: Honoured at social reformers Conference
- 2010: Vidya’s work titled “Social investments: Active for Women and Children” is recognised by Deutsche Bank in ‘Pass on your passion’ and ‘Build Social Capital’ Corporate Social responsibility report 2010
- Doordarshan has documented the achievements in her social and personal life under Vijayawada ICON series and broadcasted in 2013.
- Her services are being recognized by Telugu Book of Records by labeling her “Adarsha Manya Mahila” in March 2014.
- Andhra Pradesh State women Commission have recognised her services by honouring her on Women’s day in 2014.
- She is awarded Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation Award for the year 2014 in the field of development and welfare of women and children
- Andhra Pradesh government has recognized her services to women and honoured on March 8, 2015 on the international year of women and on 01 October 2015
- Recipient of ICONIC MOTHER award from Government of Andhra Pradesh on the occasion of Senior Citizen’s day 01 October 2016.
Received by Dr KeerthiBollineni, President
- Sheinspires award from Annapurna International School of Film+Media, Hyderabad on International Women’s day 2019
- Working Women Achiever Award under the category “Phonix Women” by Ooruni Foundation, Chennai. 2019
- Genius Book of Records, UK recognized as Change Maker in the area of promoting MahilaMitra a social initiative with Vijayawada city police for triggering change. 2018
- Wonder Book of Records Australia awarded her as Change Maker working for women empowerment2018
- Golden Star World Records Forum, UK awarded 2018 as strong women stood for the cause of upholding women’s rights for dignity and safety.
- Best Citizen Award by Vijayawada City Police, August 15, 2017 for the voluntary services rendered for safety and security of women by promoting MahilaMitra
Received by Vasavya Mahila Mandali
- 1998:Best Non governmental organisation in Rural development by the collector, Krishna,
- Best voluntary organisation award by Nehru Yuva Kendra.
Received by Saraswathi Gora, Founder of the organisation
- Challagalla Award for Social reforms
- 1997: Janaki Devil Bajaj Award for comprehensive development of women in rural areas
- 1999: Jamanlal Bajaj Award for development of women and children
- 2000: GD Birla international Award for Promotion of humanism
- 2001: Basava Award instituted by Government of Karnataka working for secularism
- 2002: From Potti Sriramulu Telugu University –Award for Humanism and secularism
- 2003: Kasinadhuni Nageswara rao Award
- 2004: Veeresalingam Award For Social reforms
- Malladi Subbamma Award for Women empowerment activities